Orange Moon

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I like the concept of wiki. I did not know a great deal about it (until now). I remember printing an article for a student from wikipedia. I feel badly about that because of the way the website is open to input from anyone. So it will not be a site I would use with students per se but I like the concept for other application. I envision using wiki as a book discussion. I read a great book written by a local author. The setting of the story includes the West Boulevard corridor (a library parking lot is actually a seeting for one of the scenes). A lot of people from the area are familiar with the author. But they all have different opinions about where he lived, etc. I would love to open a wiki account for a book discussion, opinion, feedback about this book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home